Share Your Creative Side Contest
Are you Choosing Positivity and looking for ways to share your creative side!?
Then this contest is for you!
How to Enter: You must complete all 3 steps below to enter.
- Create any original artwork that includes our slogan, "I Am Choosing Positivity."
- Posting on instagram and tag @ChoosingPositivity
- Add the hashtags #iamchoosingpositivity and #SYCSContestEntry to your post
Prize: $100 gift card for our Choosing Positivity Apparel Collection
Winner: The first 16 entries will be voted on via polls in our stories. Entries will be matched in groups of 2 in the order the entries are received for the first round. All subsequent rounds will match in order by date of the previous round of matches. Each winner will be advanced to the next round of matching and voting until one final winner is chosen.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up by entering on Instagram and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Choosing Positivity, LLC., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Choosing Positivity, LLC. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Wednesday, May 20th 2020 at 12AM EST and ending Wednesday, June 3rd 2020 at 11:59PM EST. All online entries must be received by Wednesday, June 3rd 2020 at 11:59PM EST. Only the first 16 entries are eligible.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry on Instagram by: creating any original artwork that includes our slogan, "I Am Choosing Positivity;" posting on instagram and tagging @ChoosingPositivity; and adding the hashtags #iamchoosingpositivity and #SYCSContestEntry to your post. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Choosing Positivity, LLC. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Choosing Positivity, LLC.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $100 gift card for our Choosing Positivity Apparel Collection. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Choosing Positivity, LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Choosing Positivity, LLC's. discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Choosing Positivity, LLC. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote held on Instagram stories under the supervision of Choosing Positivity, LLC. Winner will be notified by instagram message on or before June 18th, 2020 within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Choosing Positivity, LLC. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CHOOSING POSITIVITY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Choosing Positivity, LLC., anyone acting on behalf of Choosing Positivity, LLC., and Choosing Positivity, LLC.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Choosing Positivity, LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Choosing Positivity, LLC. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which
Choosing Positivity, LLC. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Choosing Positivity, LLC. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Choosing Positivity, LLC.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Choosing Positivity, LLC. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Choosing Positivity, LLC.. Choosing Positivity, LLC. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Choosing Positivity, LLC. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Choosing Positivity, LLC. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Choosing Positivity, LLC. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Choosing Positivity, LLC. 1550 W Carroll Ave Suite 210 Chicago, IL 60607. Requests must be received no later than June 30th 2020.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Choosing Positivity, LLC. 1550 W Carroll Ave Suite 210 Chicago, IL 60607.
- The Campaign hosted by Choosing Positivity, LLC. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram
- By visiting this page, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.